Troubleshooting the shipping error "Shipment booked but no label returned"
Occasionally there are issues generating or transferring shipping labels from our courier partners' systems to Zenstores.
When this happens you will need to log-in to the courier's dashboard and manually locate and print the shipping label. Follow the steps below to do this for the relevant courier.
NetDespatch (Royal Mail)
You will likely see the error:
Shipping Error Shipment booked but no label returned
Before starting we suggest gathering a list of order ID's that you want to re-print labels for.
1. Log in to your NetDespatch dashboard using your NetDespatch account username and password.
2. After logging in, click on the link 'Print/Re-print Labels'.
3. On the following page, select the option 'Process selection using..', then select 'You Reference' from the dropdown box. Then enter your order ID of the shipment into the box labelled 'Individual' below.
4. Click 'submit' at the bottom of the form.
5. You will then be taken to a page where you can click the PDF button and print a PDF of your label.