How to upgrade or downgrade your account's subscription when paying monthly
Not all businesses have the same volume of orders all the time, and at times you may need to upgrade or downgrade your subscription. This guide will talk you're through how to do both processes.
PLEASE NOTE: This guide is for users paying a monthly subscription if you are currently paying annually then please get in touch with our support team.
Upgrading your Zenstores subscription
1. First of all hover over Settings and click Plans & Billing.
2. Then in the Plan section click the Upgrade Button.
3. Then all you need to do is choose either monthly or annual payments and then click Subscribe on the relevant plan for your needs.
Downgrading your current subscription
1. First of all repeat steps 1 and 2
2. Then you just have to select a plan that is lower than your current plan and click Subscribe, in this example that's our lowest plan the 1500 Shipments Plan.
And there you have it! How to upgrade and downgrade your Zenstores subscriptions.
Q - How do I perform a temporary upgrade if I'm on an annual plan
A - If you are on an annual plan then please get in touch with our support team.
Q - How do I cancel my subscription
A - Simply navigate to the plans and billing section of your Zenstores account and click the "Unsubscribe from this plan" link. This will set your subscription to cancel at your next renewal date.