How to edit and update your billing information.
If you need to change the email address that your subscription invoices get sent to or your business address has changed you'll need to update your billing information.
1. First of all hover over Settings and click Plans & Billing
2. Scroll down till you come to the Billing details section and then click Change button
3. Then simply fill in all the fields in the form you require.
Card details (optional updating of Card details if needed)
- Card number - If you need to update your card details input your card number here
- CVV - This is a 3 digit number on the back of your card
- Expiry date - For these two fields just input your cards expiry month and year
Section 1 Billing address and email
- Company Name - The name at the top of your address on your invoice.
- Billing email - This is the email address your invoices will be sent to
- Billing address fields - Fill in all billing address fields, this is the address that will display on your invoices
Section 2 VAT number and promo code (optional fields)
- EU VAT number - You can input your VAT number (if you have one) here to display it on your invoices
- Promo code - if you have a promo code input it here
Then finally click Submit
And there you have it, from now on your invoices will be sent to the email address of your choice and will also include your preferred company address.