Editing and updating your subscription VAT invoices
Since we have become a VAT registered company the way we manage invoices has slightly changed. You will no longer be able to view all your invoices in the Plans & Billing section of your Zenstores account, instead, from now on you will receive all your invoices via email.
To set what address is shown on your invoices and what email you receive them to you will have to update your billing details.
1. First of all hover over Settings and click Plans & Billing
2. Scroll down till you come to the Billing details section and then click Change button
3. Then simply fill in all the fields in the form you require.
Card details (optional updating of Card details if needed)
- Card number - If you need to update your card details input your card number here
- CVV - This is a 3 digit number on the back of your card
- Expiry date - For these two fields just input your cards expiry month and year
Section 1 Billing address and email
- Company Name - The name at the top of your address on your invoice.
- Billing email - This is the email address your invoices will be sent to
- Billing address fields - Fill in all billing address fields, this is the address that will display on your invoices
Section 2 VAT number and promo code (optional fields)
- EU VAT number - You can input your VAT number (if you have one) here to display it on your invoices
- Promo code - if you have a promo code input it here
Then finally click Submit
And there you have it, from now on your invoices will be sent to the email address of your choice and will also include your preferred company address.