Understanding the products sales chart
This chart shows how each of your products contributes to your overall sales revenue.
- Each rectangle within this chart represents a different product that you sell.
- The size of each rectangle represents either the total amount of sales revenue, or the total number of sales, that product has generated
- This depends whether you have selected ‘Revenue’ or ‘Number of orders’ above the chart
- The biggest rectangles are the products that have made most money.
- Hover over any of the rectangles to see the product title and its total revenue or total number of sales
The data used to create this chart is displayed in a table above. It includes the total sales of each product from all of your linked ecommerce platforms.