How to favourite your preferred Royal Mail shipping options in NetDespatch
In this guide were going to cover how to set up your most used Royal Mail shipping options as favourites, to make creating an order easier and faster.
Scroll further down if you prefer a step by step guide.
Step by step guide:
1. First of all hover over Settings and click Shipping.
2. In the Your Couriers section of the new page that loads, click Edit in the NetDespatc box.
3. On the new page near the bottom you will see a list of shipping services that you have activated on your Royal Mail account. To set the ones that you use most regularly as favorites simply tick the check-boxes on the left hand side that correspond with your preferred services, then when your done click Save courier.
4. Now return back to the home page and your new orders list. Either choose a single order or multiple orders and then click Create shipment.
5. In the following pop up, select Royal Mail (NetDespatch) as your courier.
6. Then in the following section, click on the Service* drop down and at the top you will see your favourited services.
And there you have it, your favourited Royal Mail services easily accessible.