How to export orders as a CSV/spreadsheet
In this guide i'm going to show you how to export you orders as a CSV or spreadsheet for archiving or use outside of Zenstores.
The CSV exporter has a few available ways of exporting your orders, please see below for a list
- Export all orders of a specific status (New, In Progress, Shipped)
- Export all selected orders
- Export line items with the orders
Please note: Exports with more than 300 orders in them will be emailed to you, anything less and you can download from the available link
Step by step guide:
Exporting orders that have a specific status
1. First of all click the Export button on the top right hand side
2. Next a pop up box will appear. Click the Export order with a status of drop down box and then select your preferred order status. You can choose from New, In Progress, Shipped and Closed orders.
3. If you would like to include Line Items then just tick the Include all line items check box. You can then click Export
4. If you have less than 300 orders to export then you can download the CSV right there in the app, but if you have more than 300 you will receive an email to your Company email address with the CSV attached.
Exporting selected orders
1. First of all select the orders you would like to export using the check boxes on the left hand side.
2. Then make sure the Current Selection check box is ticked, tick the Include all line items check box if you want line items. You can then click Export.
Again if you have less than 300 orders to export then you can download the CSV right there in the app, but if you have more than 300 you will receive an email to your Company email address with the CSV attached. And there you have it the orders you want exported and ready for use outside of Zenstores.