How to connect your myHermes account to Zenstores
In this guide, I'm going to be covering how to connect your Zenstores account with your myHermes account.
Please note, you must have a myHermes Credit account, this is an invoiced monthly account (not pay as you go) and requires a minimum of 300 orders per week.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a help guide for connecting a myHermes account to Zenstores not a Hermes Coprorate account.
If you want to create Hermes Corporate shipments in Zenstores please see this help guide: How to connect Hermes Corporate to Zenstores
1. First of all hover over Settings and click Shipping
2. Scroll down till you see the Available couriers section, then all you need to do is click the Connect link in the myHermes box.
3. One the page that loads just click the Link myHermes account button
PLEASE NOTE: myHermes will only allow integrations for customers with a myHermes Credit account
4. This will then load up the myHermes login page, where all you have to do is fill in your login details and click Sign in
5. This will then take you back to Zenstores on the connected couriers page, where you will see that myHermes is now connected.